Do you know, why e-commerce companies like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, etc are becoming billion — trillion dollars valuation company?
There are several reasons for their success. Here are some of them,
- Their customer base can easily access them.
- Accessibility from anywhere, anytime.
- Just one tap away.
- Freedom to explore.
- Reward customers.
- Maintain transparency by showing good and bad reviews.
These are the reasons that allow them to show loyalty to their customers. Now you are aware of the reasons behind these companies' success.
I would like to ask you some questions.
- Why don’t you also create your business’s presence to be accessible just one tap away from your customers?
- Why don’t you also allow your customer to explore your shop without filling your physical stores?
- Why don’t you also show your availability 24/7?
- Why don’t you also reward your customers? (*Rewarding does not always mean giving cashback on each and every order, you can reward them by showing care for them. by helping them, by showing empathy to them )
Let me know, what answers do you have?
If you are in the category, who are willing to say by understanding these whys that means you are thinking to show your loyalty to your customers.
This will not only create a bond between you and your customers but also help you make this bond stronger by time for a long-term relationship.
Then, how can you achieve all these?
The answer is very simple and you already know. You can achieve this by using the app for your business.
And, maintain the accessibility of your business from any time, anywhere.
Using the app for your business will help you in maintaining your store’s availability 24/7.
Now let’s explore the Indian market situation. Whether It will be beneficial or not to use an app for business as per market demand.
India is becoming a country of billions of smartphone users.
And, after Jio came into the market, accessibility of the Internet has grown rapidly and still growing.
As per Statistica’s study, By the year 2025 more than 850M Indian population is going to have a smartphone with strong 5G internet connectivity.
So, According to the market study, You are not going regret by using an app for your business. The future market is going to very demanding. And, will expect you to upgrade your business if you want to grow your business.
Here are some resources to study more,
Take a look into businesses that are using an app.
Some of the ideas of how your app will look like,
Thanks for reading.